Consider these sponsored items
- £12.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at children aged 5 and upwards, this title teaches aspiring artists how to draw with ease by following simple, step-by-step instructions. It helps readers bring to life a skateboarding crocodile, a funky monkey, a juggling seal, dinosaurs, flamingos, squirrels, gorillas and a whole specturm of fun-loving animals.
- Author BiographyLee J. Ames began his career at Walt Disney Studios and taught at the School of Visual Arts in New York City and at Dowling College on Long Island. A prolific author, Lee Ames died aged 90 in 2011. Bob Singer studied advertising illustration at the Art Center School in Los Angeles. He has worked for Hanna-Babrera, Warner Cartoon and Marvel.
- Author(s)Lee J. Ames
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication11/09/2012
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Weight202 g
- Width217 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £9.99Trending at £10.77
- £13.40Trending at £15.88
- £10.20Trending at £11.79
- £16.87Trending at £18.68
- £4.80Trending at £5.10
- £7.45Trending at £7.68
- £5.47Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.