Consider these sponsored items
- £9.16Free postage
- £5.07Was:£6.99Free postage
- £7.82Was:£9.99Free postage
- £9.54Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for children aged 5 to 11 years old, this title is targeted at young aspiring artists seeking to develop their technical skills and build a repertoire of subjects, particularly those relating to architecture. It shows readers how to draw dozens of buildings with a comprehensive, step-by-step approach.
- Author BiographyLee J. Ames began his career at Walt Disney Studios and taught at the School of Visual Arts in New York City and at Dowling College on Long Island, New York. He directed his own advertising agency and illustrated over 150 books, ranging from preschool picture books to postgraduate textbooks. A prolific author of more than 30 Draw 50 books, Lee Ames died at the age of 90 in June 2011.
- Author(s)Lee J. Ames
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication12/02/2013
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Weight200 g
- Width218 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £11.56Trending at £15.98
- £12.29Trending at £15.87
- £17.57Trending at £22.31
- £13.80Trending at £15.98
- £10.68Trending at £12.72
- £6.25Trending at £8.99
- £7.57Trending at £10.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.