All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows you how to draw cars, motorcycles and trucks with ease using the author's signature step-by-step method. Targeted at young aspiring artists seeking to develop their technical skill and build a repertoire of subjects, this title offers instructions that help budding artists explore their interests in a fun, familiar way.
- Author BiographyLee J. Ames began his career at Walt Disney Studios and taught at the School of Visual Arts in New York City and at Dowling College on Long Island, New York. He directed his own advertising agency and illustrated over 150 books, ranging from preschool picture books to postgraduate texts. A prolific author of more than 30 Draw 50 books, Lee Ames died at the age of 90 in June 2011.
- Author(s)Lee J. Ames
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication08/05/2012
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleDraw 50
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes 350 line drawings
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.34Trending at £4.93
- £4.44Trending at £5.58
- £5.49Trending at £6.55
- £7.01Trending at £9.80
- £6.69Trending at £7.22
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.99Trending at £6.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.