Consider these sponsored items
- £7.96Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at children aged 5 and upwards, this title teaches aspring artists how to draw with ease by following simple, step-by-step instructions. It includes the tyrannosaurus and triceratops, as well as less-familiar creatures. It compiles an array of creatures who, at one time, ruled the earth.
- Author BiographyLee J. Ames began his career at Walt Disney Studios and taught at the School of Visual Arts in New York City and at Dowling College on Long Island. A prolific author, Lee Ames died aged 90 in 2011.
- Author(s)Lee J. Ames
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication11/09/2012
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleDraw 50
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes 350 line drawings
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £11.56Trending at £15.99
- £12.05Trending at £15.88
- £17.57Trending at £22.77
- £7.78Trending at £8.99
- £13.80Trending at £15.99
- £7.76Trending at £10.00
- £13.34Trending at £14.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.