Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains a series of structured easy to do picture exercises to help people of all ages express, communicate and deal effectively with their emotions in everyday life. This book helps to promote a new clarity of thought as a first step towards positive action and bring seemingly huge, unmanageble and insoluble problems into a new perspecitve.
- Author BiographyDr Margot Sunderland is Director of Education and Training at The Centre for Child Mental Health London, Honorary Visiting Fellow at London Metropolitan University and Integrative Child Psychotherapist, Supervisor and Trainer with over two decades of experience in working with adults, teenagers and children. She is a First Prize award winning author, with 20 books in child mental health, published in nineteen countries.
- Author(s)Margot Sunderland
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/02/1997
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleDraw on
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £31.99
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £43.72Trending at £45.99
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.89
- £10.67Trending at £13.79
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.