Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.51Trending at £6.13
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
- £6.23Trending at £7.94
- £8.63Trending at £9.35
- £5.81Trending at £7.99
- £3.79Trending at £4.69
- £4.58Trending at £5.48
About this product
- DescriptionA unique reference for creating and marketing original cartoons and comics An original American art form, comics thrill millions of people across the globe. Combining step-by-step instruction with expert tips and advice, Drawing Cartoons & Comics For Dummies is a one-stop reference for creating and marketing original cartoons and comics.
- Author BiographyBrian Fairrington is a nationally syndicated cartoonist whose work has appeared in The New York Times , USA Today , and Time magazine, as well as on CNN, Fox News, and MSNBC. Fairrington has won many awards, including the Charles M. Schulz award for college cartooning and the John Locher Memorial Award, given annually by the Association of American Editorial Cartoonists (AAEC).
- Author(s)Brian Fairrington
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2009
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations, figures
- Weight562 g
- Width188 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 60639020 Feb, 2016by
drawing made easy for beginners.
excellent,has quickly improved my drawing skills.far better than previous books i have purchased.drawing explained in simple language.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.