All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA handbook for budding cartoonists. The step-by-step instructions demonstrate how to produce cartoons ranging from simple animals and people to superheroes and comic strips. Internet links are given to selected Web sites which provide more information on famous cartoonists and techniques.
- Author(s)Anna Milbourne
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication25/10/2002
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleArt Ideas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date26/02/2009
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width219 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine5 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 0790katrina05 Aug, 2011by
great value, usefull
i like it,its going to help and give me ideas. could have done with some more instruction on some items in the book, but overall it does exactly what it says on the tin/ description.
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £11.56Trending at £15.94
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
- £17.57Trending at £22.28
- £13.80Trending at £15.98
- £2.81Trending at £3.99
- £13.38Trending at £14.94
- £7.57Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.