All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionFor constructivists, 'nature' and 'reality' are simply what scientists agree to regard as natural or real. Further, the methods and standards of science are mere 'rules of the game' adopted to serve political and social agendas. This book critically examines this view in the light of some major debates about dinosaurs.
- Author BiographyKEITH M. PARSONS is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at the University of Houston, Clear Lake and author of God and the Burden of Proof. He is editor of Philo, Journal of the Society of Humanist Philosophers.
- Author(s)Keith M. Parsons
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleLife of the Past
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note15 b&w photos
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.