All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the world turns its attention to sport in Olympic year, this high profile artist shares his expertise, covering all the basics of drawing, painting and depicting sports heroes and anonymous figures in sporting action.
- Author BiographyJim Scullion has been an artist and illustrator for over thirty-five years and is best known as a sport and figure artist. He has been nominated for several international awards. His clients have included Coca Cola, Kodak, MGM, Warner Brothers, the American Pro Football Hall of Fame, Nike, adidas, the SPFA, the SFA, FIFA and numerous other sporting organisations. His subjects have included Diego Maradonna, Pele, Michael Schumacher, Mohammed Ali, Jack Nicklaus and Michael Phelps. His work is owned by athletes as well as collectors, sporting organisations and corporate bodies. Many museums and galleries around the world own his work. Jim has provided professional workshops and classes to budding artists for many years, particularly in the USA. He also regularly does workshops for young people experiencing difficulties in life, in youth clubs schools, colleges and young offenders' institutions. He has also contributed articles to many magazines.
- Author(s)Jim Scullion
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Weight574 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.34Trending at £3.02
- £4.05Trending at £6.98
- £1.95Trending at £2.87
- £7.80Trending at £8.98
- £5.06Trending at £6.48
- £12.98Trending at £19.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.