All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBirds are much admired, revered and envied. They do though pose a challenge to paint and are not always the most cooperative of models. By understanding their anatomy and recognising their type, the artist can learn a shorthand way to capture movement and attitude.
- Author BiographyTim Wootton has been watching and drawing birds since childhood. He now lives in the Orkney Islands where he works directly from observational drawings in the field, usually painting and completing the piece in the studio. His work has been exhibited across Britain and is held in private collections throughout the world. In 2008 he was awarded a gold medal from Wildscape Magazine's Wildlife Artist of the Year.
- Author(s)Tim Wootton
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/12/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note423 colour illustrations
- Weight596 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.09Trending at £2.15
- £4.47Trending at £4.92
- £12.49Trending at £12.84
- £3.49Trending at £5.99
- £5.47Trending at £5.65
- £1.90Trending at £3.44
- £1.99Trending at £2.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.