All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete guide to all aspects of drawing for fashion designers, from simple line drawing, though crayons, painting to collage and computers. It gives the technical information on mastering the human figure in clothed form while encouraging readers to find their own creative style.
- Author BiographyGabriel Martin Roig has a degree in Fine Arts from the University of Barcelona and has written many books on the history of art and art techniques. He also teaches in various art schools and academies.
- Author(s)Angel Fernandez,Gabriel Martin Roig
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication18/02/2008
- GenreFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBatsford Ltd
- Content Note500 illustrations
- Weight864 g
- Width110 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £5.74Trending at £7.96
- £35.17Trending at £64.31
- £13.78Trending at £18.95
- £18.01Trending at £22.78
- £11.99Trending at £19.90
- £4.99Trending at £9.98
- £21.48Trending at £28.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.