Drawing the Line: The American Decision to Divide Germany, 1944-1949 by Carolyn Woods Eisenberg (Paperback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £55.28Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £11.67Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.22Trending at £17.03
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £20.01
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £8.50Trending at £10.52
About this product
- DescriptionEisenberg argues that the United States made the decision to divide Germany, and that this was the key development in the emergence of the Cold War.
- PrizesWinner of Herbert Hoover Book Award 1996.
- Author(s)Carolyn Woods Eisenberg
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/03/1998
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notemap
- Weight720 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.