All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.09
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a multimodal analysis of women's sand stories from Central Australia, showing how speech, sign, gesture and drawing work together.
- Author BiographyJennifer Green is a Research Fellow in the School of Languages and Linguistics at the University of Melbourne. She has over 30 years' experience working on projects documenting indigenous languages, history and visual arts.
- Author(s)Jennifer Green
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleLanguage Culture and Cognition
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note130 b/w illus. 10 colour illus. 1 map 14 tables 15 music examples
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.