All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £7.37
- £6.72Trending at £6.89
- £9.83Trending at £14.98
- £4.57Trending at £4.99
- £8.68Trending at £8.85
- £11.41Trending at £17.94
- £4.44Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionFrom domestic commonplaces, Loretta Bonnier Anawalt has invented a surreal evocation in prose and verse poems, presented as a pattern of dreams printed on the mind, as one might observe images emerging in a photographer's darkroom. Here, art and literature intertwine to provide evocative power, mystery, and intellectual pleasures.
- Author BiographyLORETTA ANAWALT is a Northwest writer whose short stories, mythic fiction and poetry have appeared in many Northwest and Midwest journals and anthologies. Her song lyrics were used in the Merchant/Ivory film, Mr. and Mrs. Bridge, and reissued in the film's RCA soundtrack. ROBERT HELM is an award-winning artist whose works have appeared in galleries as far flung as Seattle, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, and Berlin.
- Author(s)Loretta Anawalt
- PublisherEastern Washington University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCheney
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEastern Washington University Press,U.S.
- Content Note17 illus.
- Width311 mm
- Height241 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robert Helm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.