Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £5.97Trending at £6.28
- £4.18Trending at £4.50
- £10.75Trending at £11.99
- £10.61Trending at £11.09
- £6.54Trending at £7.99
- £5.27Trending at £5.66
- £5.99Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn this series of clinical vignettes, a board-certified psychiatrist and life fellow of the American Psychiatric Association illustrates the effectiveness of dream therapy in treating posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Author BiographyBruce Dow, MD, is a board-certified psychiatrist and psychopharmacologist who practices clinical psychiatry.
- Author(s)Bruce M. Dow
- Date of Publication28/03/2015
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Weight454 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.