All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.12
- £23.70Trending at £26.17
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £31.22Trending at £33.31
About this product
- DescriptionWhat businessmen thought-or thought they thought-in the age of the robber barons. Brightly written and thoughtful...a stimulating integration of economic and social history. -Journal of American History.
- Author BiographyEdward Chase Kirkland (1894-1975), historian and economist, taught at Bowdin College for three decades. His other books include Business in the Gilded Age and A History of American Economic Life.
- Author(s)Edward Chase Kirkland
- PublisherIvan R Dee, Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/1990
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIvan R Dee, Inc
- Weight240 g
- Width149 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.