All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionDreaming: an Opportunity for Change is a practical guide for both therapist and dreamer that utilizes dream interpretation for the purpose of promoting clinical change. It is written in clear, understandable language with a minimum of psychological jargon.
- Author BiographyMyron Glucksman, M.D. is a board certified psychiatrist and psychoanalyst with over forty years of clinical experience. He is a Training and Supervising Psychoanalyst at the Psychoanalytic Institute of New York Medical College and a co-editor of a book Dreams in New Perspective: The Royal Road Revisited (1987). He is actively engaged in clinical dream research, with a particular focus on how dreams can be used to access and facilitate clinical change during psychotherapy and psychoanalysis.
- Author(s)Myron L. Glucksman
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication08/12/2006
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight267 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.