All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed guide to mastering lucid dreaming for physical and emotional healing, enhanced creativity, and spiritual awakening.
- Author BiographyDavid Jay Brown holds a master's degree in psychobiology from New York University. A former neuroscience researcher at the University of Southern California, he has written for Wired, Discover, and Scientific American, and his news stories have appeared on The Huffington Post and CBS News. He is the author of more than a dozen books, including The New Science of Psychedelics and Frontiers of Psychedelic Consciousness. He lives in Ben Lomond, California.
- Author(s)David Jay Brown
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPark Street Press,U.S.
- Content Note24 b&w illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.