All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.66Trending at £8.79
- £9.23Trending at £9.52
- £7.33Trending at £7.70
- £6.54Trending at £8.96
- £7.27Trending at £8.35
- £17.21Trending at £21.99
- £12.06Trending at £12.22
About this product
- DescriptionJust as painters understand paint, composers musical instruments, and sculptors stone or metal, verbal artists understand the only material in which their creations will get made - the back-lit tissue of the human brain. This book explores the almost miraculous processes by which poets and writers teach us the work of imaginative creation.
- PrizesJoint winner of Truman Capote Award for Literary Criticism 2000.
- Author(s)Elaine Scarry
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2001
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight371 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.