All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharlotte Smith inherited a priceless vintage clothing collection from her godmother, Doris Darnell - more than 3,000 treasures dating from 1790 to 1995, from originals by Dior, Chanel and Balenciaga to a pioneer woman's daintily mended best dress. But then Charlotte unearthed Doris's book of stories about the dresses and the women who wore them...
- Author BiographyCharlotte Smith is the curator of the Darnell Collection, Australia's largest private collection of vintage clothing and accessories, which she inherited from her American godmother, Doris Darnell. Born in Hong Kong and raised in the United States, Charlotte has lived and worked in America, England and France but now lives in the Blue Mountains, Australia. She has a degree in Art History and lectures on the history of fashion.
- Author(s)Charlotte Smith
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2009
- GenreFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationNew South Wales
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Weight676 g
- Width153 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Grant Cowan
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.71Trending at £3.81
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.