All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis engaging book allows you to explore the hectic, exciting city of Reykjavik and the more desolate and wild landscapes to the north whilst also showing the depth of history and cultural tradition the modern Icelandic culture is based upon.
- Author(s)Sally Magnusson
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication17/01/2005
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/05/2006
- Content Notegeneal. table, map, ports.
- Weight188 g
- Width128 mm
- Height15 mm
- Spine199 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.52Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.78Trending at £13.89
- £10.67Trending at £12.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.