All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.95Trending at £9.01
- £25.75Trending at £27.06
- £7.11Trending at £7.39
- £7.28Trending at £8.81
- £6.79Trending at £9.01
- £4.99Trending at £9.98
- £5.46Trending at £10.01
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures selected poems by Christopher Howell that encompasses three decades of his distinguished work. This book chronicles his wide range of interests, expressed by blending elements of the surreal with biography, imagist economy with a storyteller's informality. It also shows the development of his signature style.
- Author BiographyChristopher Howell is professor of English and creative writing at Eastern Washington University.
- Author(s)Christopher Howell
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication05/05/2010
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitlePacific Northwest Poetry Series
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.