Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £21.99Trending at £32.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.48Trending at £15.94
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.88Trending at £4.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume centers on dreams in Greek medicine from the fifth-century B.C.E. Hippocratic Regimen down to the modern era. Medicine is here defined in a wider sense than just formal medical praxis, and includes non-formal medical healing methods such as folk pharmacopeia, religion, 'magical' methods (e.g., amulets, exorcisms, and spells).
- Author BiographySteven M. Oberhelman is Professor of Greek and Latin and Faculty Cornerstone Fellow of Liberal Arts, Texas A&M University, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 9 b&w illustrations
- Weight798 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited bySteven M. Oberhelman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.