All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.84Trending at £4.56
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.20
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.83Trending at £10.49
- £7.00Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive overview of the nature of dreams as understood from a range of diverse perspectives, and their relevance for pastoral care. Its approach is both systematic and practical, enabling ministers, spiritual directors and counsellors to understand the nature of dreams and the role they play in the lives of those in their pastoral care.
- Author BiographyKate Adams is Reader in Education at Bishop Grosseteste University, Lincoln and a specialist in children's dreams. Bart Koet is Professor of New Testament and Early Christian Literature, Tilburg School of Catholic Theology, The Netherlands. Barbara Koning is a psychologist of religion and spiritual director, based at the Centre for Dreams and Well-Being, The Netherlands.
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byBarbara Koning,Bart. J. Koet,Kate Adams
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.