All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £6.99Trending at £10.33
- £16.82Trending at £24.07
- £10.30Trending at £15.03
- £4.06Trending at £7.32
- £13.95Trending at £19.09
- £8.44Trending at £16.04
About this product
- Author(s)Janine Riviere
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2017
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight444 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsList of figures Acknowledgements A Note on Transcriptions Introduction Chapter 1: Seasons of Sleep: Natural Dreams, Health and the Physiology of Sleep Chapter 2: Decoding Dreams: Dreambooks and Divination Chapter 3: Nocturnal Whispers of the Almighty : Spiritual Dreams and the Discernment of Spirits Chapter 4: The Terrors of the Night : Nightmares and Sleep Disorders Conclusion Bibliography Index
- Author BiographyJanine Riviere, received her PhD in History from the University of Toronto, Canada in 2013, where she has also been teaching since 2004. She has published widely on the topic of dreams and nightmares in early modern England.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.