All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £5.95Trending at £6.26
- £4.18Trending at £4.48
- £11.68Trending at £11.99
- £10.61Trending at £11.61
- £6.54Trending at £7.96
- £5.27Trending at £5.76
- £5.83Trending at £5.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis state-of-the-art book provides help for therapists encountering a dream told in their group. It covers the major theoretical perspectives for their understanding, as well as representing different psychological schools and their approaches to the technical issues of group dream therapy.
- Author BiographyClaudio Neri is Professor of 'Theory and Technique of Group Dynamics' at the Faculty of Psychology, University of Rome. He is a member of the Italian Psychoanalytic Society, where he teaches, and the International Psychoanalytic Association. He is supervisor of the Group Psychology service at the Centre for Medical Hygiene at the USL 'Roma B', part of Italy's National Health Service. The author of the book Group (also published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers), Dr Neri is also the editor of two professional journals. Malcolm Pines is a group analyst and psychoanalyst, and a founder member of the Institute of Group Analysis. Prior to his retirement, he was Consultant Psychiatrist at the Tavistock Clinic, London, and is a former President of the International Association of Group Psychotherapy. He is the author of many books, including Circular Reflections: Selected Papers on Group Analysis and Psychoanalysis, and co-editor with Irene Harwood of Self Experiences in Group, published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers. Robi Friedman is head of Technion's student counselling centre at Carmel Institute for Groups, Haifa University. He teaches courses in individual psychoanalytic psychotherapy, group psychotherapy, team building, and dream seminars. Recent publications regarding dreams in group psychotherapy include articles in Group Analysis and Funzionegamma.
- Author(s)Claudio Neri,Malcolm Pines,Robi Friedman
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleInternational Library of Group Analysis
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.18
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteglossary, references, index
- Weight417 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.