All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEver lusted after a shoe fur pom? Or wanted to know how to create your own jewellery but didn't know how? Then Rosy Nicholas has the answer with her thrifty new book of DIY wearable fashion accessories.
- Author BiographyRosy Nicholas is a freelance illustrator, prop and accessory designer as well as the chief pompom maker at Kirstie Allsopp's Handmade Fair. She has previously collaborated with accessory designer Fred Butler and some of her other clients include Selfridges, TOMS, Adidas, MAC, Grazia, Vogue and Elle. Inspired by simple art deco shapes and never too far from a glue gun, Rosy favours handmade techniques, making gorgeous but elaborate props and accessories from modest materials. She has also appeared a number of times alongside Kirstie Allsopp on her Channel Four craft shows.
- Author(s)Rosy Nicholas
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations and colour photography throughout
- Weight703 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.94
- £32.34Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £13.99Trending at £20.99
- £23.44Trending at £40.08
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.