All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £113.56Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.62
- £27.26Trending at £29.76
- £23.69Trending at £28.06
About this product
- DescriptionPresents sociological research on the way people dress and helps students develop an appreciation for the value of research skills in their academic and professional careers. This book analyzes dress as an individual social behavior controlled by factors that students can relate to their own lives and their own way of dressing.
- Author BiographyJane E. Workman is a professor at Southern Illinois University, Carbondale. Beth W. Freeburg is an associate professor and Interim Department Chair of the Department of Workforce Education and Development at Southern Illinois University.
- Author(s)Beth W. Freeburg,Jane E. Workman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFairchild Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight697 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.