All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title discusses the underlying principles of both classical equitation and the judging process itself. The author explains how the judge's equestrian knowledge must be combined with the highest standards of analytical thought and integrity to produce fair, unbiased and consistent marking.
- Author BiographyWolfgang Niggli is one of the most eminent figures in international dressage. Formerly a successful competitor in all the major disciplines, he has been an international dressage judge since 1964 and has judged at numerous major events, including three Olympic Games. From 1981-1993 he was Chairman of the REI Dressage Committee and he remains an honorary member of the FEI Bureau. For many years, Niggli has worked to improve the consistency and standards of dressage judging, and has held courses and seminars worldwide to that end. In recent years, he has spent an increasing proportion of his time helping riders, giving clinics on a broad international basis. Now, he has marshalled his knowledge and experience to offer clear guidelines to both riders and judges in one book.
- Author(s)Wolfgang Niggli
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- GenreEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ.A.Allen & Co Ltd
- Content Note40 illustrations, (some colour ) 70 illustrations
- Weight1620 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gisela Holstein
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.