All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost commercially available dried flowers lack the colour or quality of home-produced ones. This book is a guide to cultivating your own flowers, grasses and herbs, and arranging them for year-round enjoyment in the home. It includes information on when to seed, when to cut and how to dry.
- Author(s)Jane Ironside,Molly Ephraums
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication15/10/1992
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date13/06/1996
- Content Note60 colour photographs, 60 colour illustrations, 12 line drawings
- Weight1 g
- Width235 mm
- Height250 mm
- Photographs byJacqui Hurst
Most relevant reviews
- debgossy118 Oct, 2016by
book is very informative, found out alot of ways to dry flowers.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £30.80Trending at £31.24
- £12.89Trending at £14.19
- £13.64Trending at £19.97
- £4.28Trending at £5.79
- £9.99Trending at £13.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.