All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Bradley Kadel
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication23/09/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleInternational Library of Historical Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.93
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 bw integrated
- Weight544 g
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction Chapter 1: Reform and Secret Societies Chapter 2: Consolidating the Trade Chapter 3: Irish Sunday Closing Chapter 4: Nationalist Politics, 1867-90 Chapter 5: Trade Growth and Modernization Chapter 6: New Challenges, 1902-14 Chapter 7: The First World War and the Trade Conclusion
- Author BiographyBradley Kadel is Assistant Professor of History at Fayetteville State University, University of North Carolina.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.80
- £3.64Trending at £3.70
- £4.24Trending at £4.75
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.