CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)Dwight B. Heath
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1: To Everyone There is a Season... : When Do People Drink? Chapter 2: Everything in It's Place: Where Do People Drink. Chapter 3: Cast if Characters: Who Drinks, and Who Doesn't? Chapter 4: There's More Than One Way... : How Do People Drink? Chapter 5: A Rose By Any Other Name... : What Do People Drink? Chapter 6: The Heart Has Its Reasons:: Why Do People Drink? Chapter 7: Conclusions and Implications. References.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.