All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £12.37Trending at £13.11
- £12.32Trending at £13.15
- £10.79Trending at £13.51
- £15.91Trending at £19.97
- £17.23Trending at £19.43
- £7.59Trending at £7.82
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionAn eye-opening look at the history and future of the water we drink
- Author BiographyJames Salzman is a professor of law and environmental studies who has written extensively on the topics of environmental conservation, population growth and climate change. He has lectured on environmental policy worldwide and served as the European Environmental Manager for S.C. Johnson. He lives in North Carolina.
- Author(s)James Salzman
- PublisherDuckworth Overlook
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.