Drinking Water Microbiology: Progress and Recent Developments by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 1990)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £202.46Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £25.00+ £2.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by technobytesshop2015
- Click & Collect
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a review of the analysis and treatment of drinking water for microbial contamination, the direct cause of diseases and infant mortality primarily in the third world, but affecting industrialized countries as well. This book is suitable for microbiologists, engineers, epidemiologists, sanitarians, and health officials.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/02/1990
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBrock/Springer Series in Contemporary Bioscience
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note99 black & white tables, biography
- Weight906 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byGordon A. McFeters
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.