Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an overview of issues including infrastructure planning, planning to evaluate vulnerabilities and potential threats, capital improvement planning, and maintenance and risk management. This book covers topics regarding potential contaminants, available water security technologies, analytical methods, and sensor technologies and networks.
- Author BiographyRavi Jain is Dean and Professor of the School of Engineering and Computer Science, University of the Pacific, Stockton, California. He received his B.S. and M.S. degrees in Civil Engineering from California State University, and a Ph.D. in Civil Engineering from Texas Tech. He studied public administration and public policy at Harvard, earning an M.P.A. degree and did additional graduate studies at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight350 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRavi Jain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.