All listings for this product
About this product
- Date of Publication03/02/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width62 mm
- Height92 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Table Of ContentsCONTENTS Introduction 1. Diversity is. PART I: THE CLIMATE FOR CULTURALLY INTELLIGENT INNOVATION 2. The Power of Attention 3. The Power of the Empty Chair | Perspective Taking 4. The Power of 90 Minutes | Focus 5. The Power of Trees | Space 6. The Power of Trust PART II: THE 5D PROCESS FOR CULTURALLY INTELLIGENT INNOVATION 7. Define: Align Diverse Expectations and Goals 8. Dream: Generate Diverse Ideas 9. Decide: Select and Sell Your Idea 10. Design: Create and Test for Diverse Users 11. Deliver: Implement Global Solutions Epilogue Acknowledgments Appendix A: Cultural Intelligence-What's Your CQ? Appendix B: Glossary of Cultural Value Dimensions Notes Index
- Author BiographyDAVID LIVERMORE, PH.D., is President and Partner at the Cultural Intelligence Center, a consultancy at the forefront of CQ assessment and development. The author of Leading with Cultural Intelligence, he has been cited by The Economist, Forbes, The New York Times, and The Wall Street Journal.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.98
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.