All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet in a New Jersey suburb outside New York City, the author takes us into people's homes; their community meetings, where they debate security gates and school redistricting; and even their cars, to offer an intimate view of the tensions and uncertainties of being middle class at that time.
- Author BiographyRachel Heiman is Associate Professor of Anthropology at The New School.
- Author(s)Rachel Heiman
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication16/01/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCalifornia Series in Public Anthropology
- Series Part/Volume Number31
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £16.45
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.