All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting a conversation among leading scholars in the areas of international legal standards, counter-terrorism strategy, humanitarian law, and the ethics of force, this book takes an account of American drone campaigns and the developing legal, ethical, and strategic implications of way of warfare.
- Author BiographyDavid Cortright is director of policy studies at the Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies at the University of Notre Dame, where Rachel Fairhurst and Kristen Wall served as research assistants.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication16/06/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note1 halftone, 2 tables
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDavid Cortright,Kristen Wall,Rachel Fairhurst
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.