All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis multidisciplinary collection of essays examines alternative subcultures in Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union during the era of late socialism. The contributors analyze how these marginal communities rejected mainstream socialist culture, sought ideological and physical space from the state, and contributed to the demise of the USSR.
- Author BiographyJuliane Furst is senior lecturer in twentieth-century history at the University of Bristol. Josie McLellan is reader in modern European history at the University of Bristol.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication13/12/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note6 black & white halftones
- Weight431 g
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJosie McLellan,Juliane Furst
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.