All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £10.28Trending at £10.59
About this product
- DescriptionDropping the Torch: Jimmy Carter, the Olympic Boycott, and the Cold War offers a diplomatic history of the 1980 Olympic boycott.
- Author BiographyNicholas Evan Sarantakes, a historian specializing in the World War II and Cold War eras, is an associate professor in the Strategy and Policy Department at the U.S. Naval War College. He has published a number of articles that have appeared in academic journals such as the English Historical Review and the Journal of Military History, military publications like Joint Forces Quarterly and the Royal United Services Institute Journal, and journalistic publications like Texas Alcalde magazine and ESPN.com. Professor Sarantakes is also the chair of the Paul Birdsall Prize in European Military and Strategic History book prize committee for the American Historical Association and is a Fellow of the Royal Historical Society.
- Author(s)Nicholas Evan Sarantakes
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note21 b/w illus.
- Weight640 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.