Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.56Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.49Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- Author(s)Robert A. Maxwell,Shohreh B. Eckhardt
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight712 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: A Discussion of the Quantitative Approach. Definitions for the Tables. Cardiovascular and Renal Group (Including Renal Transplantation): Propranolol. Captopril. Calcium Antagonists: Verapamil, Nifedipine, Diltiazem. Chlorothiazide. Furosemide. Azathioprine. Cyclosporine. Psychiatry Group: Chlorpromazine. Haloperidol. Imipramine. Iproniazid. Lithium. Chlordiazepoxide and Diazepam. Neurology Group: l-Dopa. Carbamazepine. Rheumatology Group: Indomethacin. d-Penicillamine. Hydroxychloroquine. Methotrexate. Cyclophosphamide. Anesthesiology Group: Succinylcholine. Halothane. Fentanyl. Naloxone. Pulmonary Group: Albuterol. Beclomethasone Dipropionate. Gastrointestinal Group: Cimetidine. Chenodeoxycholic Acid and Ursodeoxycholic Acid. Summaries of the Analyses: The Initiation of the 30 Lines of Research. The Total Number of Entries for the 30 Lines of Research. The 32 Innovative Drugs. The Innovative Drugs Taken as Groups. Interpretation: Actions and Interactions of the Various Research Institutions. Routes to Discovery. Attitudes. Appendix: Analyses of Tables: Analysis of 30 Lines of Research. Analysis of 32 Innovative Drugs. Analysis of the Innovative Drugs Taken as Groups. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.