CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- Author(s)Bhushan Patwardhan
- PublisherNew India Publishing Agency
- Date of Publication29/03/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintNew India Publishing Agency
- Content Notefigures, tables
- Height230 mm
- Table Of ContentsSection I. Discovery: 1. Overview of medical and drug development. 2. TM/CAM and ethnopharmacology. 3. Natural product and drug discovery. 4. Innovation and drug discovery. 5. Bioprospecting and IPR. Section II. Development 6. Safety and regulatory issues. 7. Quality control and standardization. 8. Herbal pharmaceutics: stability and pharmacokinetics. 9. Preclinical and clinical evaluation. 10. Regulatory guidance to industry. 11. Validating of health claims and pharmacoepidemiology.Section III. Technology: 12. Biotechnology in herbal drug research. 13. Microarrays and high throughput screening. 14. Pharmacogenomics and ethnopharmacology. 15. Ethnoinformatics and AyuSoft. 16. Systems approaches and reverse pharmacology. 17. Future perspectives.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.