Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionDrug Metabolism in Drug Design and Development provides a practical description of what happens during the drug design and development process and focuses on issues such as: what data are needed; what experiments and analytical methods are typically employed; and how to interpret and apply data.
- Author BiographyDonglu Zhang, PhD, is a senior scientist in the Biotransformation Depart-ment at Bristol-Myers Squibb. His research interests include metabolite characterization, drug metabolism enzymology, LC/MS methodologies, and microbial biotransformation. MINGSHE ZHU, PhD, is a drug metabolism scientist with more than ten years of experience in drug discovery and development. His research interests include metabolic activation, LC/MS technology, and regulatory drug metabolism. W. Griffith Humphreys, PhD, is the Director of the Biotransformation Department at Bristol-Myers Squibb. His research interests include optimizationof ADME properties, metabolic activation, and new methodologies for metabolite characterization.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/11/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1054 g
- Width165 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byDonglu Zhang,Mingshe Zhu,William G. Humphreys
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.