Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Handbook of Analytical Separations series, this volume gives an overview about methods to analyse drugs in biological fluids. It covers the general aspects important for conducting therapeutic drug monitoring or pharmacokinetics studies. It discusses areas where therapeutic drug monitoring is used frequently.
- Author BiographyGeorg Hempel is a pharmacist who did his Ph.D. with Gottfried Blaschke in Munster on chiral separations using HPLC and capillary electrophoresis. He worked as a laboratory supervisor in the paediatric oncology department of the University Hospital of Munster. During his postdoc with Eli Lily and Company Ltd. in the United Kingdom, he became involved in pharmacokinetics. Since 1999, he has been working at the Department of Pharmaceutical and Medical Chemistry at the University of Munster, where he established a Clinical Pharmacy research group. His research interests include bioanalytical methods for the quantification of drugs in biological fluids, especially capillary electrophoresis, pharmacometrics for therapy optimisation in special patient groups and medication management.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication15/05/2004
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleHandbook of Analytical Separations
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Weight710 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byGeorg Hempel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.