All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £18.40Trending at £19.90
About this product
- DescriptionThe book presents up-to-date research that explores the various connections between drug misuse and crime.
- Author BiographyDr. Trevor Bennett is Professor of Criminology and Director of the Centre for Criminology at the University of Glamorgan. He has published widely in the area of drug use and crime, most recently as co-author of Understanding Drugs, Alcohol and Crime (2005) with Katy Holloway and as a contributor to Substance Use and Misuse, the British Journal of Criminology and the Journal of Psychoactive Drugs. Dr. Katy Holloway is a Research Fellow at the Centre for Criminology, University of Glamorgan. She is also a Lecturer on the M.Sc. in Criminology and Criminal Justice program. She has published widely in the area of drug use and crime, most recently as co-author of Understanding Drugs, Alcohol and Crime (2005) with Trevor Bennett and as a contributor to Substance Use and Misuse, the British Journal of Criminology and the Journal of Psychoactive Drugs.
- Author(s)Katy Holloway,Trevor Bennett
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Criminology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note84 tables
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.