Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £137.74Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £9.35Trending at £10.38
About this product
- DescriptionCharting the changing patterns of the use of drugs and alcohol since the nineteenth century, this book offers a critical history that relates substance consumption and regulation to social relations of power. It includes a discussion on the social construction of drug and alcohol use.
- Author BiographyStirling University, UK
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2006
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleSport in the Global Society
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byPaul Dimeo
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.