All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.22Trending at £22.45
- £23.53Trending at £23.86
- £18.29Trending at £22.03
- £20.44Trending at £21.21
- £36.00Trending at £38.34
- £26.11Trending at £28.54
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionWe have developed into a culture that is over-reliant upon pharmaceutical and recreational drugs; where drugs are incessantly advertised and promoted to us via our mass media. This book examines this parallel, promoting a critical awareness of the significant impact of drugs and media on individuals, society and our wider human culture.
- Author BiographyRobert MacDougall is an associate professor of communication and media studies at Curry College. He is an active member of the Media Ecology Association, the National Communication Association, and the Institute of General semantics. His research centers around the social, political and cognitive roles communication media have played throughout history.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication12/01/2012
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note3 bw illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byRobert C. MacDougall
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.