Drugs: Policy, Prevention and Education by Bloomsbury Publishing PLC (Paperback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.10Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by distancetraderuk
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £3.64Trending at £3.72
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.99
- £19.24Trending at £19.71
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
About this product
- DescriptionWith the aim of showing how educators can use their skills to inform practical action on problematic drug issues, this text identifies the drug issues emerging in the classroom and highlights strategies for dealing with them.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCassell Studies in Pastoral Care & Personal & Social Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight194 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byLouise O'Connor,etc.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.