All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical handbook, organised both by clinical condition and specific drug for easy access to information, contains pharmacological data and up-to-date evidence for the clinical uses of each drug in an easily digestible and accessible format.
- Author BiographyProfessor Kaski was born in Mar del Plata, Argentina, and studied Medicine at the Universidad del Salvador, in Buenos Aires. He moved to London in where he completed his training in invasive and non-invasive cardiology. In 1986, he returned to Buenos Aires to take up a senior position at R.Mejia Hospital, but in 1988, he returned to London to direct a research section in the Cardiovascular Unit at Hammersmith Hospital, before joining the Department of Cardiological Sciences at St. George's Hospital Medical School to conduct research in the field of coronary artery disease. In 1995 he was appointed Senior Lecturer and Honorary Consultant and was made Reader in Cardiology in 1998. Professor Kaski is a Board Certified Cardiologist and a Certified Internal Medicine Physician. He is Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians, the American College of Cardiology, the European Society of Cardiology and several other scientific societies.
- PrizesWinner of Winner in the Pharmacology Category, BMA Medical Book Awards 2011.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/11/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleDrugs in...
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note26 black and white line drawings
- Weight350 g
- Width115 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byCarl Hayward,Juan Carlos Kaski,Juan Tamargo,Saagar Mahida,Stuart Baker,Teck Khong
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £6.95Trending at £7.68
- £18.77Trending at £20.15
- £48.62Trending at £52.82
- £43.72Trending at £45.80
- £3.40Trending at £3.97
- £28.40Trending at £30.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.