All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding an overview of pharmacology and prescribing advice, this second edition contains over 160 drug monographs, presented in an A-Z format. Fully revised and updated, this detailed yet concise handbook will appeal to all healthcare professionals involved in the provision of palliative care and medicines information.
- Author BiographyAndrew Dickman is a Consultant Pharmacist at the Blackpool Victoria Hospital and Marie Curie Hospice in Liverpool. He is also a project lead at the Marie Curie Palliative Care Institute, University of Liverpool. Andrew is the co-author several books, including the Syringe Driver, the Palliative Care Formulary (PCF2) and Chronic Pain, part of the Oxford Pain Management Library. He has also contributed chapters to several books, including the Care of the Dying, Wall and Melzack's Textbook of Pain and Palliative Medicine. His job involves clinical work, research and education and he is currently undertaking a Doctorate in Pharmacy Practice.
- Author(s)Andrew Dickman
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleDrugs in...
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight270 g
- Width185 mm
- Height110 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.